Re: LinkSys LNE100TX Card and EPROM Burner

Hi Larry,

It is great that you got it to work.  I also appreciate you willing to burn
some EPROMs for me.  I found a friend who has a burner but have not got
together with him yet to see if we could figure out how to make it work for
the LinkSys card.  I would really appreciate if you can send me a short note
on how you did it. (i.e. I take it you used the standard netboot code.  Were
there any tricks or modifications you had to make? Was there any LinkSys
specific info you required? etc. )

Many thanks.
--Geoff