Re: BOOTP/DHCP record is missing???

Ok some more information,
 The boot sequence is (roughly) as follows:

<power on>
Etherboot/16 version 4.0 for [NE*000]
(probing and finding NIC.. etc etc.)

My IP 192.168.0.11 server ip 192.168.0.1 gw ip 192.168.0.1

Linux Net Boot Image Loader Version 0.9 (netboot)
(copyright information goes here)

BOOTP/DHCP record missing

<and here we stop>

 This is as far as it go... Maybe it's the relative old version of
etherboot, but i couln't get my flashcard working right now (don't know
what happened) so haven't tried any other bootrom images. All i know is
that this image was working last year arround this time...

Thomas Mørch
licensed ham, with callsign OZ2AFO. License category: CEPT-1

If God had intended man to smoke He would have set him on fire.