Root-NFS: No NFS Server available...

Hi again,

Thanks for all the answers to my question about the kernel
spitting out trash.  It seems to only happen on my 486 box,
and I have moved to another box for debugging.  The kernel
is now booting.

I took my standard RedHat 6.0 2.2.5 kernel, and compiled in
"IP: kernel level autoconfiguration", the ne2000-pci driver,
"NFS filesystem support", and "Root file system on NFS".

Now, I am receiving the following messages:

"Root-NFS: No NFS server available, giving up."
"VFS: Unable to mount root fs via NFS, trying floppy."

Also, after the network card is detected successfully,
I receive this message:

"IP-Config: Incomplete network configuration information."

Does this have anything to do with the problem?

I have verified that the NFS server is running, and from the
server, I can mount the location that exported.
Here is the contents of /etc/exports:

/tftpboot/192.168.241.3 tux.gamehendge.com(rw,no_root_squash)

Where does the kernel know to look for the NFS server anyhow?

Thanks again...I'm almost there!!! :-)

Barton Hodges