Security problem

Hi,
I use netboot to boot my cluster of Linux PCs. All of the PCs in the
cluster are visible only inside my private network. But, the server
containing the bootpd has two network cards and it is connected to the
external LAN, too. Some questions about this:
1) Can somebody on the external LAN change the MAC address of a network
card and boot from my server as if it was a machine of mine ?
2) To avoid the previous problem, can I prevent the bootpd from listening
to the card connected to the external LAN ?

Giuseppe Patane'