Re: netboot in DOS command line

>	Is this possible to transform netboot or etherboot images into dos
>executable, ".com" would be the easiest I guess ?

Long ago, Etherboot had support for making .com images, you may still
find some vestiges of it in the Makefile, or maybe not. The reasons I
removed it were:

+ I wanted to reduce the number of binary formats generated, and when
I found a way to load .rom images from floppy, I abandoned .com images.

what DOS has loaded first, e.g. XMS drivers, etc.

If you still want to pursue this path, one way might be to write a small
wrapper that starts like a .com image, and then jumps to the wrapped .rom
image.  I don't know how feasible this is, I'm just thinking on the fly.