RPC call returned error 111

Greetings...

On My diskless Workstation I try to mount a NFS partition from my Boot-Host
with RedHat 6.0
and I get the following Errors:

             loopback kernel: lock-up: np pid, 3 users??
             loopback kernel: portmap: RPC call returned error 111
             loopback kernel: RPC: task of released request still queued
             loopback kernel: RPC: (task is on xprt_pending)
             loopback kernel: portmap: RPC call returned error 111
             loopback kernel: RPC: task of released request still queued
             loopback kernel: RPC: (task is on xprt_pending)
             loopback kernel: portmap: RPC call returned error 111
             loopback kernel: RPC: task of released request still queued
             loopback kernel: RPC: (task is on xprt_pending)

But  nevertheless I can access the mounted partition on my diskless
Workstation
and it seems to be all OK.
Can I therefore ignore the error messages!!
The only inconvenience is that until the partition is mounted it takes a lot

of time.

The mount utility has the version 2.9i
Any help will be much appreciated.

	Santo Sardo