success netbooting FreeDOS

I now have a utility for constructing a tagged image for FreeDOS. This
differs from the mknbi-dos utility in that the kernel is downloaded as a
segment of the tagged image directly into the final execution location,
rather than loaded from the virtual floppy. This means more "floppy"
space is available for applications and data. If you are interested in
FreeDOS, and want a snapshot of the utility now, and you are willing to
do testing, contact me directly. You have to be prepared to get a recent
FreeDOS kernel, probably build 2006 and above. Otherwise wait for the
next release of Etherboot.