Re: Kernel

>Hello,
>i'm a beginner in linux and netboot.
>Now i have a problem with the root-directory. My disk-less system starts,
>but it can not mount the root-dev (NFS).
>Thanks
>
>  Marcel

What are the error messages?  Did you compile a custom kernel with the
root NFS option for your client? You cannot use a stock kernel from a
distribution for this.  Did you export the root FS from the server with
rw and no_root_squash options? Do the protections allow your client to
mount the directory? Read the tips in the Etherboot doc again.