Rom on HDD

Hi,

 I`d like to ask you, how to make rom botable from HDD.   I haven`t
eproms, and i like to boot computers over the network, and i wouldn`t use
floppies for booting. ( i read the mailing list, but there wasn`t any
answer for question like this) .   I try to use masq and bootblk, but
there isn`t descriptions how it works and what todo to boot rom image
from hdd.  I tried to move  floppy  image (test floppy for testing rom
image) to hdd, but it won`t work. I hope there is somebody who can solve
this problem sucessfully.

				Thanx

					Miro