Netboot v0.9.0e and 3Com 3c905

I have netboot v0.8.1 working.   Both client and server are Pentium II
running Redhat 6.0.  I recently installed netboot v0.9e and went thru
the procedures to get netboot working on my 3c905.   I have created my
own netboot.conf and netboot.db and modified netboot.drivers.  I made
all of the relevant config file changes that I need for the 3c905 but
there is a problem with the image.flo.

The boot loader gives me the following:
  Netboot disk loader
  Netboot V0.9, Copyright (C) 1995-1999 G. Kuhlmann
  Loader error: data
  Press any key to continue...

Again, v0.8.1 is working flawlessly on the same system.  Any ideas?

Has anyone had success getting the 3Com 3c905 working on v0.9.0e or any
problem similar to this ?
Curious

Thanks

Richard Schroeder