bootpd and broadcast dir

Hi all, I dont know if the subject is clear but I will try to explain it
:o).

I need that all the machines in the network download the same image from
the server, this image
is an MS-Dos one and I don't need an ip assignement. Is possible to make
a generic entry in the bootptab file
for all the clients? I need this feature for avoid editing this file
each time a new client is added, or if a network card
is changed.

Thanks in advance.

(sorry for my english)

--