Re: Can't remove ramdisk A:

Hello,

> I`m seeking for exacly this solution you have. Where can I find dox howto
> get Win95 diskless with a linux-server ?????

There are lots of documentation on setting up remootboot process for
win95. Among them, they little talk about mars_nwe. But you can utilize
these documentation to setup win95 on Linux+mars_nwe. I did many things
beyond those explained in the coumentations below. If I could find free
time, I am thinking to write a manual on setting up win95 on a linux and
remooteboot process. The doc I utilized are:

http://netsys.syr.edu/micnet/clusters
http://www.ele.auckland.ac.nz/staff/techos/picknell/win95
http://wpkgate.kc.com.my/remooteboot/win95.txt

> >Does anybody knows how to remove ramdisk, after windows95 has started? Or
> >another solution.
>
> You can use Tweakui (found on win95/98 -cd) there you can turn off drives
> to be hidden on your desktop. But if a program tries to access A:, it will
> succeed nevertheless. .. it`s a 50% solution only =)

It is not the thing I need. ı want to remove ramdisk A: so that after
windows95 started, students can use the floppy.