Re: netboot with DiskOnChip

Rudhuwan Abu Bakar writes:
 > When can I find flash cards or any other flash product that can work with
 > netboot or etherboot?
 >
 > Sorry if this is a repeat question.

Yes, this is a repeat question. Unfortunately, I cannot give a good
estimate on when a suitable version of etherboot is available. We are
currently talking to msys and trying to obtain enough information to
do this. If we get the technical issues resolved, I will notify you so
that you can do beta testing for us.

Markus

--
Markus Gutschke                         Internet: markus@infoscape.com
Infoscape, Inc                          Phone:    +1-415-544-4762

Disclaimer: The above message represents my personal opinion; it does
            not constitute an official statement by Infoscape!

PGP signature