Slot-CPU + DOC + Via-Rhine

Hello!

I have some problems with a CPU-Slot-Card with DiskOnChip (4MB) and Vt86C100A
network adapter (all on one card). I use netboot-0.9e and a packet driver from
VIA Technologies under linux-2.0.36. The driver found the network adapter and
request the server via bootp but on the server nothing is happen. With a
separate nic (SMC  Etherpower) on the server is shown a bootp request.
What can i do?

Gruß

Lars