[Etherboot,CS8920M] I can't use CS8920M with Etherboot

Hi.
Etherboot folks.

  I try to use Etherboot 4.2.2 and 4.2.3 with CS8920M card, but I
can't get IP address from boot server.

Server setup is OK
	o I can boot up via Intel EtherExpress Pro/100B with same
	  setting DHCP server(yes, I change MAC address in DHCP server
	  configuration)
	o Mac address in tcpdump is same as etherboot message.
	o I watch reply packet with correct Host(client) IP address.

Network card setup is OK
	o I can use this card with FreeBSD kernel device driver
	o irq is OK(I checked with some test code in etherboot)
	o Media selector is OK(I statically setup RJ-45 or BNC)

Ethernet card can put some packet
	o I can watch bootp request packet via tcpdump
	o I can watch reply packet from DHCP server.

I added debug code to cs89x0_poll() routine
	o this polling routine was called every 0.1(?) second.
	o but never call set RX_OK and never get packet from
	  Ethernet card.

 Does someone use **CS8920M** with etherboot??

P.S.
  Chip set was printed as Crystal LAN(TM) CS8920-CQ JTAHY-D9718.
  But etherboot and FreeBSD kernel detech it as CS8920M Chip set.

MIHIRA Sanpei Yoshiro