tftp error: Image file too large for low memory.

RedHat 6.0 3c905 with lanworks latest flash image
kernel to big for zImage use make bzImage
have not set up the nfsroot yet
mknbi-linux -x -k bzImage -o /tftpboot/bootImage
outputs
Kernal image file name = bzImage
Output file = bootImage
Kernel command line = "auto rw root=/dev/nfsroot=kernel nfsaddrs=kernel

if I run mknbi-linux with syntax errors I get magic number load records
info but not always
and when I try to netboot I get this on the client

Node: 0060??????15
TFTP......
File transfer error: Image too large for low memory.
Error:
Network boot aborted.

Server messages file just says:
tftp: trying to get file: /tftpboot/bootImage

I am not trying to burn a rom what kind of image do I need for the tftp?

System Administrator
Spectrum Telecorp, Inc.
10 Twin Bridge Road, Suite D
Merrimack, NH 03054