netbooting a FreeBSD kernel with a 3c905B NIC

I'm currently doing a network FreeBSD installation, but thereis a problem:
I'm not able to find a good freeware to netboot a FreeBSD kernel from
network.
I want to send a bootp request, and then boot a kernel with the root
file system mounted by NFS
(I 'd like to boot from a disk with netboot/etherboot/something-like-that)
It works on a FreeBSD 2.2.8 kernel with a 3c509 and the FreeBSD release
of netboot but I wasn't able to find what I want for the 3c905B, for the
moment.
A part of the problem is the "entry point" (is it english - I'm french so
I can't know) of the kernel which is different between linux /
FreeBSD2.2.8 and FreeBSD 3.1
Any piece of information would be interesting for me.
Thanks