Re: Bug in 4.2?

>Hello Ken,
>if I use the CFLAGS+=	-DANSIESC with EtherBoot 4.2, the compiler breaks.
>See attached log.
>Guen.

The reason is the prefabricated start32.o is compiled without
ANSIESC defined.  If you have an GNU as that doesn't have problems
with data16 and data32 in start32.S, comment out the line AS_PSEUDOS = n
in src-32/Makefile and rebuild.

However this is a bug and I will mention the workaround for it on the
Web page. Thanks for the report.

	Cheers, Ken