Re: Computer is restarting when i put bootrom into netcard.

On 26 Apr, Prokopski Grzegorz El.I wrote:
> Hi!
>
> First: I hope i am doing the right thing writing such a letter to
> netboot@.... If i am wrong because of any reasons please forgive me.

You are right !

> The cards (NEPCI - detected under linux as Realtek 8029) already have a

Use rom-scan from etherboot to look if you can see the bootrom. There
are several NE2000 PCI -Clone with layout design fault's. I got myself
2 Realtek 8029 PCI-Cards that are working fine with no bootrom enabled
but not working with bootrom because you can only "see" a part of the
bootrom.

Jan

--
#!/bin/ssh