Etherboot hangs when NFS mounting

Hi, there,

I am trying to set up a diskless linux box using the etherboot package.
The server is running a RedHat 5.1. The diskless boot process seems OK,
the diskless machine can get it kernel from the server and boot smoothly,
but it always hangs when mounting its root file system via NFS. The error
information says there is no responding from the NFS server. So I tried to
check the NFS service of the sever by using another normal linux machine,
it also failed. But I am sure that the NFS service was OK before the setting
up of the bootpd and tftpd, it seems that the bootpd and/or tftpd
conflicts with the NFS daemon!!!

Have you ever seen such a kind of phenomena before? I am looking forward
for any help. Thanks.

Yu