IMPORTANT: posting into the netboot mailing list

Hello,

recently I received repeated error messages while people tried to send
messages into the netboot mailing list. I've also been informed that this
mailing list is world readable on some publicly accessible WWW servers.
Therefore, please be aware that:

1.) only people who subscribed to this list can also send messages into it!
2.) you HAVE to use the same address for sending messages as the one with
    which you subscribed.

Especially the second point is important: assume you subscribe as

	abc@my.org

but your sending host is changing the mail header to

	abc@host.my.org

then all your mails will bounce! If you can't get a mail into the mailing
list, please use majordomo@baghira.han.de to find out with which address
you have been subscribed. Then either use this address for sending, or
simply unsubscribe and then resubscribe with the correct address. I know
that this procedure is somewhat complicated, and I apologize for any
inconvenience caused by this, but it already successfully prevented some
mail spams into the mailing list.

Another important note: I will be on vacation for almost whole of april.
During this time, I will not be able to maintain the mailing list or do
any netboot development. If you should experience any serious problem
with the mailing list which is likely to affect many or all recepients,
please report this problem to postmaster@baghira.han.de. But do NOT
send any individual request (like subscribing or unsubscribing) there,
since the postmaster team is already busy enough.

gero.

--
I believe that Ronald Reagan will someday make this country what it once
was... an arctic wilderness.		- Steve Martin