SMP detection ( BIOS Shadowing ...pb )

hi everybody ,
  Last time I told this pb :
I've got a dual-PII motherboard ( ASUS P2B-D ) and I use linux 2.2.0
with RT-Linux 2.0D patch. When I boot with HD , no pb with the SMP
detection .
But when boot from bootp , my SMP , is no more detected.

So , I've modified the smp.c file ( in kernel source ) in order to have
more informations between netboot booting and normal HD booting.

And I found that the pb is the Multi Processor Floating ( MPF )
structure , which is located ( on my system ) at 0x000F69BC , which
disappear on netboot .
So I think that the bootprom ( from etherboot 4.0 version nepci ) ,
shadow the
0x000F0000 - 0x000FFFFF Bios entries , and my question now , is , does
someone know how to unshadow this part of Bios and where is it better to
unshadow this : in modified kernel or modified bootprom just before the
last jump into kernel booting ?

I tried to simulate this structure , but this does not work because
there is a pointer inside which point to a Multi Processor Configuration
( MPC ) structure
which contains the definition of the system including the memory mapping
of local APIC ... so ...

NB : This part of Bios has no option about shadowing in Bios System
Configuration ...

-- KUMSTA Christophe
-- <kumsta@easynet.fr>
-- real-time system developper