A cup of HELP... ;-)

	Hi all,

	I'm using for about 1 yr. Etherboot and works great, it saved me a lot
of HDs and troubles at the ISP I work. Thanks again to all who
contributed at it is really a great job and hope that NILO it will be a
great success also ( need testers ??, I'm here :)
Now the somehow unrelated to this list problem is that one of my
customers that has few shops interconected and some old DOS sales
program made in FoxPro (ugh..). In an atempt to make the network more
reliable he ask me to setup diskless workstations to boot DOS, connect
at a SAMBA server and start the application.
	All well, I manage to do that BUT without loading HIMEM.SYS and of
course EMM386 that are necessary for the Fox program. When I build a
disk image with himem.sys loaded in config.sys the station boots but
after loading himem.sys (that loads OK with no error message) it
completely loose the ram disk and everything fails with "file not found
error" and " cannot find command.com". The dos is M$6.22 damn it :-(.
And without extended/expanded mem the whole thing is useless. :((((
	Any advice/pointers/RTFMs from those of you who struggled with that
setup before will be GREATLY appreciated.

		Mircea C.