Re: A cup of HELP... ;-)

Hi Nircea,

use HIMEM.SYS with the command line option /TESTMEM:OFF.
This will prevent it from testing memory and erasing the ram disk.
This is also mentioned in the mknbi-dos manpage.
HTH

Heinrich

--

Heinrich Rebehn

University of Bremen
Physics / Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Telecommunications -

E-mail: mailto:rebehn@comm.uni-bremen.de
Phone : +49/421/218-4664
Fax   :            -3341