Re: 0.9.0d

Gero Kuhlmann wrote:

> > the dc21x4 packet driver ....
>
> > Anyway, without an entry for min  a n d  max, netboot stopped while
> > initializing the
> > driver. I tried 30 000 and 80 000 and it run - until tftping. Then it
> > stopped with

Loader error 11

> You should try to set both min and max to at least 47kB, given your
> above mentioned "mem /c" output.

With 47 000 and 60 000 I get a Loader error 38 on loading the boot
image,
with 47 000 and 90 000 a Loader error 11.
Trying 100 000 makerom complains about an image size of more than 128
kB.
What does 11 and 38 mean?

77

                    roro

   NNNN   NNNN      roland rohde, md +49 (511) 906 35- Tel -03 FAX -69
 NN     N     NN    mailto:roro@artificial-organs.de
NN      N  NN  NN   Leibniz Research Labs for Biotechnology
NN      N      NN   and Artificial Organs (LEBAO)
 NN     N     NN    http://www.artificial-organs.de
  NN         NN     Hannover Medical School (MHH)
    NN              http://www.mh-hannover.de
      NN   LEBAO    Department of Cardiovascular Surgery