netboot 0.9.0c

I have tried to use netboot release 0.9.0c, but encounters the following
errors:

 1. When trying to load from a floppy, I get an 'Loader error: Data', but
it seems to work from the bootrom...
 2. When trying to load linux, created with mknbi tools from netboot 0.8.1
i get an loader error (3c AFAIR). When making a new bootimage with the new
mknbi tools, I can load the image but when it starts it does a cold start
of the computer. Dos images is not affected in any way by this...
 3. There are some problems with color in the test mgl program. The boot
options, that are normaly white on black with the old code, is now printet
white on red. Not that big a fault, but nevertheless a fault..

 That was what I discovered so far.... Right now I'm back with release
0.8.1. Waiting for a new 0.9 to test...

Thomas Mørch
licensed ham, with callsign OZ2AFO. License category: CEPT-1

If God had intended man to smoke He would have set him on fire.