NFS error?

Hi

 I'm trying to boot an old 386 diskless. It runs until it prints 'entering
runlevel 3', then i get the following message printed continuosly on the
screen:
NFS: notice message : result = -101

 I can't find any refferences to this error anywhere.. Any experts here???

Thomas Mørch
licensed ham, with callsign OZ2AFO. License category: CEPT-1

If God had intended man to smoke He would have set him on fire.