3com etherlink/II

Hi

 I just got hold off a couple of 3com etherlink/II netcards (also known as
3c503). I was planing on using it to boot a couple of 386's diskless as
terminals... I already have it roling with a floppy image of netboot), but
I don't know what size of bootprom it can take..
 Anyone have any doc. for this netcard, that can inform me????

 Also, could it be possible to squeze linux into 4Mb ram (diskless). It
only has to be able to do telnets to the server.. (and off course mount
the root via nfs)

Thomas Mørch
licensed ham, with callsign OZ2AFO. License category: CEPT-1

If God had intended man to smoke He would have set him on fire.