Detecting bootrom!!!

	   Hi All,

  I had a diskless cpu with the Ethernet card built in.  The motherboard
has four slots for SSD or Eprom.  I had programed netboot code into an
AM27c040 4MB of Eprom and inserted into the one of the eprom slots but it
never detect netboot from the eprom to boot the system and I received a
message said "No system disk.  Please insert a system disk and hit Enter".
  I was trying to use romcheck to find out if the board actually see my
Eprom and I found a result as follow:

  Result of memory scan:

  I think line 1 is a video card Eprom but I don't know what is line 2
telling me.

  When I was trying to use command "n" to find if there is any netboot
bootrom but the result is "No netboot bootrom found"

Any help or comment are greatly appriciated.  Thanks.

						    Vinh Nguyen