Re: Ethernet card built on board and eprom built on board also.

Hello Vinh,

I have used etherboot-4.0 and NE2000 Ethernet card. After compiling
the source code, the ne.rom, ne.bin, and ne.lzrom files are generated.
Most of the EPROM programmer supports both hex file format or binary
file format. My EPROM programmer supports both types of file format.
I have used an utility "bin2intelhex" to convert the binary to Intel
file format for burning into EPROM:

	$ bin2intelhex < ne.rom >ne.hex

Let me know if I can help you,
Dung Nguyen

--
Dung Nguyen                |    Work   : (512) 248-2826
PHI, LLC.                  |    Home   : (512) 252-3748