Re: NFS how to set up properly for netboot ???

	   Hi there,

  I was trying to following your instruction but I could not find any
rescue.gz on the Redhat 5.0 and 5.1 Instead I found some rescue disk which
is use to make a floppy rescue bootable disk and I am really confuse.
Please let's me know the specific location that I can get rescue.gz which
will work your way.  Thank you very much for your help.

						Vinh Nguyen