hm, Insert boot disk - error in boot.S

Hi !

  I did complain about my problem with message "insert boot disk"...

  And here is error in boot.S

  xor ax, ax
  xor dx, dx
  int  0x13 ; reset disk system

  mov  al, fatnum
  mul  word ptr ...

  On most BIOSes, if FD chip is detected, return int 13 ax=0, even if
A: and B: is disabled

  but if no FD chip is detected ( Multio IO card id removed or FD
chipset is disabled ), return int 13  ax=e000,  and mul will work
badly.

  I did test on 5 computers, and every had the same result !

  here is correct version

  int 13
  xor ax, ax
  mov al, fatnum