Re2: insert boot disk - second

Hi !

-at first, how I create images. I have three images.

1 - in msdos by diskedit I did copy all physical
sector of flopy to file dos.img. I did put it by ftp ( in bin mode )
to linux and here I did create "mknbi dos.img /tftpboot/dos1.img"

2 - in directory mknbi-dos I did create DOS directory and copy there
io.sys, msdos.sys, command.com and autoexec.bat and config.sys. The
both last have only one line "rem". I use MS-DOS 5.0.
Now I did create mknbi DOS /tftpboot/dos2.img

3. the same as in 2, but
  mknbi -c DOS /tftpboot/dos3.img

-at second
I did test on two computers, 386DX 40MHz AMI Bios and 486 DX2/66MHz
PCI with AWARD BIOS.

On both computer I have the same result.
I disable HD and FD in BIOS chipset setup or remove Multi IO card
from PC and disable both flopy A: and B: and HD set as NONE in BIOS
setup.
every three images are loaded corectly and type

Starting image....

DOS Net Boot Image Loader Version 0.8.1 (netboot)
Copyright...G.Kuhlmann

and now every three images have differend behaviour:

image 1 type "Non system disk or disk error/insert another disk." (it
 is typical MS-DOS boot sector error) and froze
image 2 froze
image 3 type "ramdisk error - press any key to continue" (it is message
  from boot.S - netboot boot sector) and froze

BUT IF I ENABLE AT LEAST ONE FLOPY, EVERY THREE IMAGES WORK FINE, 1
AND 2 AS DISK A: IMAGE 3 AS DISK C:. IF I ENABLE ONLY HD AND NO FLOPY,
THE SAME BAD RESULT.

  I did not study first.S axactly, but meybe problem is in setdpb. I
do not know, how ramdisk work if no flopy and no disk is detected !

  maybe you will find the error faster.

  good luck

    poli