insert boot disk - second

Sorry, maybe I badly explain my problem.

  Netboot is in EPROM and my PC have only VGA a NIC 3c5x9. No flopy,
no disk.

  If I start PC, netboot load image, start image, but DOS do
not start. I obtain message "Insert another disk, it is not bootable".

  If I install to this PC one flopy drive, do not use them only in
BIOS I set it, netboot start from EPROM too, load image, start image
and DOS start OK. Drive A is ramdisk with my DOS.

  I use netboot on more computers, but every have flopy drive. Now
only one PC is flopy free and do not boot dos from ramdisk.
  This PC have to have installed one flopy to boot dos from loaded
image. It soud little crazy.

  I will try remove flopy from others PC and try it.

  poli