Re: has anybody booted FreeDos floppy images processed withmknbi-dos?

	   Hi,

  Anyone know if we have to rebuild the kernel inorder for it to boot up
over the network or we just use the command (mknbi-linux and the kernel
image) to generate a network bootable image.  Because I used the
mknbi-linux to generated a Bootimage but when I boot it up over tftp it
caused error (Kernel panic unable to mount VFS at 00:ff) and I believed
that I had setup bootptab, exports files correctly. Any help would
be appriciate. Thanks.

						    Vinh Nguyen

         []___
  (~)  /_/\_//____/\    Have a good one.