Re: REMOVE

Hello,

David W. Krueger <dkrueger@intrex.net> wrote:
Unfortunately, I have no idea how it came through majordomo without needing
an administrator approval (which I would have never given).

gero.

--
Where humor is concerned there are no standards -- no one can say what is good
or bad, although you can be sure that everyone will.   - John Kenneth Galbraith