network boot without broadcasting?

Hi,

I want to net-boot Linux into PC-s which usually run Win95 net-booted
using bootp/dhcp and tftp servers.  I am running my own bootp/tftp/file
server for this purpose and use 'netboot' from a floppy.

Unfortunately the other bootp/dhcp servers pick up my broadcast most of
the time.

To get cooperation from the other bootp/dhcp servers that is from their
admins is not an option. I am using the PC-s under the conditions "not
changing anything" and "no help from us". While I switch off my bootp
server when I don't need it I cannot expect the same from the others.

I figure what I need is a (floppy bootable) bootp client or something
similar which is not broadcasting but talks directly to my server taking
my server address (and a gateway address if needed) as parameter.

Anybody has heard of such a beast?
Any suggestion is much appreciated.

I just sent the above enquery to comp.os.linux.misc and
comp.os.linux.networking when I have realized two things: 1. the
existence of this mailing list 2. maybe a solution for my problem is to
modify the bootpd server and netboot program to use another ports then
the standard 67/68. If it is so I need some help to modify the netboot
package's source.

Thanks
               ,
    Peter Dobcsanyi