Lanworks Bootroms with netboot, and ghost

Hello,
	Further to my question about booting using netboot/mknbi-mgl
from Lanworks Tri-ROMS last week.

I have been able to hack the netboot rom image so that it is
downloaded by the lanworks bootrom (using tftp), and then takes
over. It then downloads a mknbi-mgl generated menu. This works fine.
(I plan to document and contribute this - incidently it will probably
work with minor modifications with other bootroms)

However two problems remain:

1)	When the mgl program does:
		load "/dev/fd0"
	the bootrom touches the floppy disk, and then reports:
		Cannot load bootblock from disk
	even though I have put in a floppy I can normally boot from.
(If I download an mknbi-blk boot block, it works!)

2)	If I download a dos image which contains a packet driver and
	ghost, ghost re-boots the machine! Booting the same thing from
	a real floppy works fine.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received!

Martin
(martin@cs.york.ac.uk)