Re: bootrom size

Hello,

Philippe Martin <pmartin@eridan-info.fr> wrote:
>  I use netboot 0.8.1 to make bootrom images.
>
>  I would like to know if it is possible to make bootrom images
> with size different from 32k.

Why would you like to do that? makerom always creates a bootrom image which
is suitable in size to hold the bootrom code. This is presently limited to
64kB, 128kB with the next version which is due for release. There is no
provision for selecting an arbitrary size, but it can be added simply.
However, I don't see it to be necessary, as it shouldn't matter what size
you select for the EPROM as long as it is large enough to hold the bootrom
image.

gero.

--
The experimenter who does not know what he is looking for will not understand
what he finds.			- Claude Bernard