Re: VFS: Mounted root (nfs filesystem) and hang

I tried the chroot command and got this message
[root@cel4 lib]# chroot /tftpboot/client1 /sbin/ldconfig
/sbin/ldconfig: warning: can't open /usr/X11R6/lib (No such file or
directory), skipping
/sbin/ldconfig: warning: can't open /usr/i486-linuxaout/lib (No such file
or directory), skipping
/sbin/ldconfig: warning: can't open /usr/openwin/lib (No such file or
directory), skipping
/sbin/ldconfig: warning: can't open /usr/lib (No such file or directory),
skipping

All of the directories are valid. The fstab file and network-scripts
directory look fine to me.

Azmi