Re: VFS: Mounted root (nfs filesystem) and hang

>    * To: netboot@baghira.han.de
>    * Subject: VFS: Mounted root (nfs filesystem) and hang
>    * From: Khairul Azmi Abu Bakar <mie@mimos.my>
>    * Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 16:51:43 +0800 (MYT)

> Hello!
> I have just installed the netboot 0.7.3 in my system. The system seem to
> be fine. It found the bootImage, loading it but at one point where it says
> VFS: Mounted root (nfs filesystem)
> the system would just hang. So far I;ve modified etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit by
> put comment to scsi occasion and change mount -t -a nonfs to mount -av.
> Do I have to change any other thing? Anybody please help.
> ps: redhat 5.0 kernel 2.0.33
> Thanks
>
> Azmi

Same problem.

I have old (1 year or more) bootrom. Everything goes fine.

After replacing old bootrom with fresh new from 0.7.3
(no configuration changes on server!!!) its hangs with
this message.

I also noticed, that client try mount /tftpboot/ like nfsroot,
but it should mount /tftpboot/192.168.10.10/ like nfsroot.

Rolling back to old bootrom, all is O.K.

Can someone testify it?

      Thank

                  Petr