Re: etherboot-4.0pre: changes to Makefile and Config.* for older binutils

On Sat, 18 Apr 1998, Ken Yap wrote:

> as before the change.  Could people with older binutil systems, e.g. <=
> RH4.2, please let me know if they work.

Hi

  Just tried the patch. It still fails in compile, with the same error
message (ROM size of 65536 not big enough for data).
 By the way, it's RH4.2 i'm using here...

Thomas Mørch
licensed ham, with callsign OZ2AFO. License category: CEPT-1

If God had intended man to smoke He would have set him on fire.