who had the problem with the Etherboot WD driver?

Sorry, I didn't save the mail. Somebody posted that they had problems
with the WD driver and some SCSI card. I thought it might be due to the
driver inadvertently activating the SCSI card.

Can you please get in touch with me so I can get more details from you?

I had a look at the code and it seems to have a rather strict check for
the existence of a WD card, involving checksumming 8 bytes of MAC address
+ checksum. Plus there is a check for a card type byte.  I'm surprised
it would slip through all that. Hmm.

	Thanks, Ken