Re: Problem with SMC9432

	Hello,

	we have the same problems as described by Peter Debus
	in an earlier request (PCI 10/100 and netboot), that is
	somehow the connection between driver and netboot doesn't
	work properly.
	The packets are sent but netboot doesn't receive any.

	Our setup procedure is as follows:

	* our driver for the SMC Ether Power 2 card is from
	  the SMC ftp page

	* the SMC9432 packet driver is loaded successfully
   	  (we entered as command line: "0x7e TEN" and
	   furthermore we set the EEPROM line speed via
	   ezstart to 10)

	* we try to boot from a floppy

	* the bootp request is sent correctly and the server
	  replies, but netboot does not receive the answer

	Matthias Harders