Re: patches to Etherboot/16 for ANSI escape handling

On Thu, 9 Apr 1998, Ken Yap wrote:

> Please apply these patches in the src/ directory, then define -DANSIESC
> in src-16/ then make clean, make. Let me know if they work or not.

It works!!! (at least with my ne2000 compatible cards). It's
running on my 286, with -DANSIESC and -DGFX... It's nice to
have some cursor manipulation at hand, when making a good looking motd

> The footprint goes over 8kB in most cases BTW.

Not that big a problem for me, i have room for a 16kB prom on my cards..

Thomas Mørch
licensed ham, with callsign OZ2AFO. License category: CEPT-1

If God had intended man to smoke He would have set him on fire.