NFS root with multiple adapter.

Hi,

I try to boot via NFS a linux box that has 3 eepro100 on it. If i plug only one
adapter there is no problem, everything works fine. If i plug more than
one adapter, the kernel is loaded and when it tries to mount its NFS root,
there is an error because it does not use the good adapter. I know how
to force it (with kernel options) but i can't succeed using mknbi-linux
or the bootptab.

I have a little question, is there a way, using the mknbi-linux or the bootptab,
to tell which interface (eth0 or eth1 or eth2 ...) the kernel must use to mount its root
filesystem via NFS ?

Thanx for any help.

Ugo. (delchini@lpnp09.in2p3.fr).