Re: ERROR: invalid header ...

>Oooops, I'm very sorry, I forgot the "k".
>My bootImage file is 360 kByte. And it was made mknbi.
>
>Martin

Hmm. I'm very puzzled. The only reasons I can think of now are:

+ You are running mknbi on a non-PC and mknbi has endian problems. But
I don't believe this. However you can check the format of the bootImage
against the spec, at least the first 512 bytes.

+ There is a problem with tftpd. You can try tftp to the server and
fetch the file and compare it with the original.

+ There is a problem with the bootrom code. If this is Etherboot, it is
always possible a bug exists and I would like to know about it. Sorry,
I forgot if you were using Netboot or Etherboot. Please send more details
about the exact messages printed out when netbooting.