ppmtoansi

I have made some logos with gimp and saved them as ppm, then converted
them with ppmtoansi.
The eprom boot try to load them but some of these are displayed wrong
(graphics mixed with text in a ugly way).
I tryed with the demo ansi files from /contrib/ppmtoansi/ and they work
just fine.
The videomode is 80x25x16  in graphics mode.
I have tried with some others graphic tools like xv, xpain, a.s.o, and
the result was the same.
I made some logos just in black and white and the same result.
For instance I loaded a ppm from demos in /contrib/ppmtoansi and put a
line on it, save it, convert it, and it loads ok,
then put some other lines on it, save it, convert it, and it loads
wrong. :-(   mistery...
Maybe is a bug in ppmtoansi , or maybe in etherboot GFX and ANSI module
???? Or maybe is a bug in my head.

Is there some trick I do not know ???

Please help.

--