Re: Inexpensive firewall for small business?

I use linx for it
my linux box acts as :
a firewall
a mail-server (smtp)
a pop/imap server
a dialup-server
a dialback server
an http server
an ftp/http proxy server
a router (frame-relay)
a X-server
a dns server

and the cost was on on ordinary PC
(plus 580$ for the frame relay nic, which could be of no need to you)

Regards
Erez

> Dean Ethier wrote:
> >
> > Is there a product available for a reasonable cost for a small business (less
> > than 50 hosts) to protect themselves when connecting to the internet?  I deal
> > with a number of small organisations who would like to take advantage of
> > email, th Web, etc, but can't justify 5-10 thousand for a firewall

begin:          vcard
fn:             Erez Doron
n:              Doron;Erez
org:            Savan Communications Ltd.
email;internet: erez@savan.com
title:          Asic/Software/Sysadmin
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: TRUE