Netboot setup

Now, I'm trying to use RealTek 8129 10/100Mbps Ethernet card for remote
boot.
So I've just copied packet drvier provided by RealTek to
netboot/bootrom/pktdrvr.
And did 'make bootrom'. At this time I have 2 questions.

What's "Do you want the bootrom to look for boot drives first(Y/n)?"
for?
In case of realtek driver, requested only command line option. So I
gave packet_int_no. (I catched this executing driver in dos). How do
you think? Now am I correct for making bootimage?

But when I booted using this image, I've met "DOS: no free mem."
message. What's wrong with this?

I need your powerful knowledge once more.  Please help me.

Thanks